What is the imagination? We discuss some of its features:
1. The pervasive nature of ambiguity, and what it means for the imagination.
2. The bridge or isthmus between the physical and spiritual worlds.
3. The microcosm and the macrocosm.
4. Existence as being identical to imagination.
5. The importance of dreams.
Brought to you by Fortress of the Mind Publications. This podcast can be found both on SoundCloud and on iTunes. If you enjoyed this podcast, please rate me on iTunes, so that others can find my podcasts.